GibArt proposes two itineraries made to appreciate the wonderful natural beauty of Brianza.
We propose a new and exciting way to learn about the environment, for schools, friends or associations. Our hard work on many naturalistic tours granted us the partnership with Parco Regionale della Valle del Lambro since 2002.
- Learning about the Alta Brianza territories.
- Help in the acquisition of a correct ecologic “conscience”, meant as knoledge of the environment, its laws and its phenomena.
- Tour with the guide of experts in Natural Sciences or Environmental Sciences and field lessons at the laboratory of the Environment Center “Bambini di Beslan”.
- Many itineraries along the lakeside of Alserio lake and up the Buerga hill.
- Using the tools of the center to have a scientific approach to the analysis of the environment.
- Every tour is tailored to the specific needs of the participants, and it’s fully customizable to make the experience truly unique.
- Schools are offered the chance to integrate the field experience with presentations lessons and material to help identify the flora and fauna.