GibArt proposes two itineraries made to appreciate the wonderful natural beauty of Brianza.
We propose a new and exciting way to learn about the environment, for schools, friends or associations. Our hard work on many naturalistic tours granted us the partnership with Parco Regionale della Valle del Lambro since 2002.
- Learning about the Bassa Brianza territories.
- Help in the acquisition of a correct ecologic “conscience”, meant as knoledge of the environment, its laws and its phenomena.
- Tour with the guide of experts in Natural Sciences or Environmental Sciences in an itinerary the travels through much of the Chignolo Woods and its rivers.
- The itinerary offers examples of the river or glacier shaped territories of the Bassa Brianza.
- Every tour is tailored to the specific needs of the participants, and it’s fully customizable to make the experience truly unique.
- This itinerary is particularly indicated for groups of friends, families and schools with kids ranging from 3 to 13 years old.
- Schools are offered the chance to integrate the field experience with presentations lessons and material to help identify the flora and fauna.