The look of Milan is rapidly changing. The urban environment of these last years is not the same anymore. Ever higher buildings soar to the sky as to grasp it. The city skyline has changed quickly and dramatically from what was the past centuries, when nothing could ever be higher than the madonna of the Duomo. A vertical, mirroring and glimmering Milan, thanks to the impressive glass surfaces that cover almost the entirety of the newest skyscrapers, is growing side by side with the historic and horizontal city, creating evocative glimpses to be caught and savour.
- Palazzo Lombardia: a region enclosed in a skyscraper
- Fondazione Riccardo Catella: from a train depot to the very heart of Porta Nuova Garibaldi
- Solaria, Aria e Solea palaces: houses high in the sky
- Diamantone e Diamantini: working with dynamic, oblique and potruding lines
- Boschi Verticali: to live inside skyscrapers in the midst of nature
- Torre Unicredit and piazza Gae Aulenti: the new financial centre of the city
- Residenze di Corso Como: perfect harmony between tradition and innovation
- Porta Garibaldi: the historic entrance to the city is a frame for the contemporary district of Porta Nuova Garibaldi.