The city is built in the heart of the Po’ Valley, not far from the banks of the river.
The soaring mass of its Torrazzo (IE: big tower) is the true symbol of the city and makes it distinguishable even from great distances. The bell tower is 112 meters high and it’s the main attraction of the city center..
- Piazza del Comune: the scenic impact of the Middle Ages
- Duomo: a variety and richness of architectural and pictorial styles
- Torrazzo: the main attraction of the city, with a shocking height of 112 meters
- Battistero: great Romanesque brickwork
- Loggia dei Militi e Palazzo del Comune with the rooms of violins: the civic buildings around the Municipality square
- Fodri and Raimondi palaces: Renaissance architecture
- Cremona world capital of violins: the Museo Civico “Ala Ponzone” (Civic Museum) and the Museo Stradivariano
- Visit to the workshop of a violin maker
- Chiesa di San Sigismondo: the synthesis of the Mannerism of Cremona