Milan, undisputed modern metropolis, financial centre and capital of fashion and design, holds an ancient and preciuos heritage which, while hidden and almost concealed by the passing of the centuries, shows the glorious past of the city that once was the capital of the Western Roman Empire.
- Basilica di S. Lorenzo Maggiore, Colonnato, Cappella di Sant’Aquilino and dungeons
- Anfiteatro romano di via Arena e Antiquarium “Alda Levi”
- Circo Romano, Palazzo Imperiale and its Terme: archaelogical excavations in Via Circo, Via Vigna and Via Brisa
- Museo Archeologico in Corso Magenta: visit to the plastic reconstructing Roman Milan
- Teatro Romano: ruins under Palazzo Mezzanotte, headquarters of the Stock Exchange
Every tour can be customized and adjusted based on your needs